RATES - Self Drive - Ameri Rent A Car Sri Lanka
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Driving License Requirements : If you have an international driving licence there will be a fee of Rs.4,000 to get endorsement. If not we can assist you to get a temporary driving license from Motor Department at Werahera from Monday–Friday 9am – 3pm for a fee of Rs.4,000/-
- Booking/ Payments : You can make a confirmed booking via e-mail. Rental and Refundable Deposit payable in advance on arrival. We may ask for a token advance prior to arrival during peak season.
- TAX : Above prices quoted are including Tax
- Currency : All rates quoted are in Sri Lankan Rupees.
- Refundable Deposit : Rs. 25,000 for cars (Rs. 50,000 for Allion/Premio), Rs. 50,000 for Vans, Rs 50,000 for SUV (Rs. 100,000 for Land Cruiser and Montero vehicles) per vehicle. To be paid by cash equivalent in any currency and collected the same (it will be held in a packet till the return). If paid by card, the refund will be made in SL Rupees less 3.1% as credit card charges.
- Fuel : By client
- Mileage / Time Calculation : Our garage to garage Basis in Colombo-03. Mileage is calculated on a cumulative basis for the hire i.e. 700km for 7 days (100km a day). The number of days of hire are calculated on a ‘calendar day’ basis and not on 24 hour cycles.
- Insurance : All our vehicles are comprehensively (Properly) insured to cover the Driver, Passengers, the Vehicle and third party damage with ‘Car Rental Fleet’ cover. The client liability is limited to the refundable deposit value.
- Long-term Rates : On discussion. Rates are subjected to change based on taxes, currency variations and fuel prices.
- Collection and Return : Any collections or returns before 8.00 a.m. and after 6.00 pm are by prior appointment only.
- Validity of Rates : The information rates, terms and conditions given on this page are subject to change as per changes in the local rules, regulations and taxes. The charges basis of hire on page this will be reverted to in the case or an error in calculation.
- Rates are subject to a seasonal surcharge of 10% and the standard disco